What it is made up from:
Description and applications . The Flange Cover has straps permanently attached on the ends. These are fixed for ease of installment, so as to eliminate the need to use other components to fasten the insulation to the Flanges. They are designed to cover the pair of flanges, along with the typical gasket and bolting.
Installation instructions. Lay the Flange cover over the pair of flanges, fold it around flanges and attach using the straps and buckles. Do not overtighten the straps, as the tighter they are installed, the less Insulation value you have at that point.
- Use to insulate each pair of flanges at the same time
- Compliments the SideWinder product.
- To insulate a vale, or other such wider products, see our Snake Bites, which are made wider for many applications.
- The installation procedure is quick and easy.
- See the chart below for sizes, matching up with flange size and Ansi rating.
Part Number assistance.
You will notice that there are four (4) digits to each part number
The first two numbers indicate the width of the insulation expressed in inches, while the last digits are the length of the insulation expressed in feet.
Thus a part number like FC1202, (our most common flange cover product) is 12 inches wide, and 2 feet long. Since it has the preface FC before the numbers,, we understand that it is the Flange Cover that is 12” wide and 2’ long.
If we wanted it to be in the Cobra tan, then we would add the preface, “CT”, and thus we would have CTFC1202.