About Our Corporate History
|Gazelle's Group of Companies Inc. was started in 1985. The head office is located in Breton, Alberta, with an office and a manufacturing facility in Billings Montana. It was started by Brian Impey who has extensive experience in the Oil and Gas Field.
Gazelle's Oilfield Service Ltd. started by operating oil and gas wells in Central Alberta.
The Gazelle's Group of Companies Inc. has three separate companies, each with its own employees and unique products.
They include Insulation Snakes® PLUS 2 others:
||Gazelle's Oilfield Services Ltd.
- Pumpjack Inspection
- Pumpjack Maintenance
- New Facility Fabrication
- General Facility and Well maintenance
- Crew Trucks for maintenance and construction.
- Plant Turnarounds
- Pipeline Construction
- Equipment Rental such as:
- Pickers/Steamers /Graders
- Skidsteer Service / Trackhoe & Backhoe Service
- Contract Operating Lease & Road Construction.
||Canline Pipeline Solutions Ltd.
Their extensive experience and complete pipeline remediation solutions are as a result of being:
- Specialists in Non-Metallic Pipelines.
- Installing Freestanding Pipeline Liners
- Being one of the first in NorthAmerica to do Slip lining
Offers vary from a full Turnkey solution to parts which could include:
- Line Locating
- Digging Bell Holes
- Trenching Pipe
- Material Supply
- Pipe transportation to site(s)
- Liner Pulling
- Completion of projects including tie-ins at both the wellheads and plants.
They install products such as:
- FlexPipe Products,
- FlexSteel Products,
- Thermoflex products
- HDPE pipe
- Stainless Steel tubing
They do work for:
- Oil Companies,
- Gas Companies
- Industrial plants
About Insulation Snakes®
Insulation Snakes Ltd. manufactures and is a wholesale distributor of an extensive line of Removable, Re-Usable and Weatherproof insulation products. The manufacturing takes place in Breton Alberta, and in Billings Montana. These products are sold through distributors in both Canada and the United States.
First invented by Brian and staff in 1990, Insulation Snakes® products have been well received in both the Oilfield Industry and a variety of other industries including industrial, agricultural, commercial, residential and RVs.
Insulation Snakes® manufactures high quality insulation products that are both highly reliable and cost effective. These products are used from the Canadian Arctic to the Gulf Coast of the United States.
The insulation products are manufactured using R-12 Insulation (except for the Econosnake designed for R-10).
Thickness recovery of fiberglass insulation deteriorates over time while it is compressed in a roll. That is why Insulation Snakes® states on our product bags a manufactured date. All rolled fiberglass insulation should be installed within 3 years of manufactured date. The tighter fiberglass is rolled the more glass fibers are broken and the more thickness recovery is reduced. At Insulation Snakes® we strive to reduce this type of damage by rolling our products just tight enough to be packaged and shipped.
The 5 ml polyethylene exterior sheathing of Insulation Snakes® products is manufactured using a virgin blend of polyethylene (not recycled), giving it excellent puncture and tear resistance. Extra UV protection is added during the manufacturing process to increase the life of our products. The polyethylene sheathing will soften when temperatures exceed 220F (104C). Our insulation products remain flexible and functional at very cold temperatures.
The blue polyethylene bags that we ship our products in also have extra UV protection added during the manufacturing process, allowing for temporary outside storage. Our products utilize a zinc coated, quick release, thumb grip, steel buckle which allows for quick and easy removal and installation even in cold weather or wet and dirty conditions.
The Insulation Snakes product line includes:
All products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material that may have occurred during the manufacturing process. Products may be returned for a 25% restocking fee provided they are in re-saleable condition when returned within 14 days of purchase along with copy of the original invoice.
- Long and wide products with or without straps (known as "Snakes")
- Specialized products for unique applications such as wellheads, plunger lifts and others.
- Tank covers, (including propane, large and small chemical tanks)
- Insulation designed for Pipe and Hoses.
- Insulation designed for heat tracing
- Insulation hoods designed for things that "stick out".
- Wind blades which substitute for windsocks
- Hardware products including:
- Patented hot glycol heat tracing system (Sweet Heat Systems)
- Economical wind direction indicators (PDP Windblades)
Insulation Snakes® are manufactured and distributed in both Canada and the United States.